Monday, November 10, 2008

Vitamins and Minerals?


Diet Coke now comes with vitamins and minerals. Sweet! Now I can get my vitamin C with that slice or two of lime and extra vitamins and minerals put right in the mixture by the coca-cola company itself. Imagine all that in one refreshing glass! I truly don't know if I should be happy or mortified at the prospect.

Although I know I need to quit what I call "drinking" soon, I am a Diet Coke addict. In fact, it is one of the things I often think of writing about when I think of my gratitude journal. However, since I continually "think about" seriously quitting, I am in the middle of a conundrum because how can you be thankful for something you know you should give up?

However, for today, or until I finally manage to give it up, I am thankful for

Diet Coke!!!!!!

No comments: