Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yahoo!


Finally a finished product has risen from among the scraps in my craft room! I have been playing with several layouts and had to get some cards in the mail for a swap I participated in. Nothing like a deadline to make me get something done. I thought the colors would work well for Christmas thank you's. Too bad I didn't make enough to keep one for myself. At least I have a photo so that I can reproduce if necessary. This brings me to my gratitude list for today. I am grateful for...


hobbies.


Since my hobbies include collecting paper and stamps, maybe I should say I am grateful for enough money to supply my hobbies. Like everyone else in this world, I need time in my life to relax and get my mind off of work and other responsibilities, so I love to create cards and scrapbooks. The thing I love most of all is that I have something beautiful to give away after all that time to myself.


I am so blessed!

No comments: