Saturday, December 27, 2008

Proof---I am Agreeable

I ran across this, and since I have been absent from blogging for a week and becacuse we have had so much snow these past few days, I thought I would give it a try. The result? Proof for my family. I mean how can the computer lie? The results said my snow personality is AGREEABLE!

Your Snow Test Says You're Agreeable
You feel like something good will happen to you eventually, but not soon.

You love to work, especially when work is creative. You have the makings of a successful artist.

You are a cooperative, agreeable person. You enjoy the company of others, and you enjoy compromising for the good of the group.

Your biggest worry in life is your family. You stay up at night thinking about them.

When it comes time to relax, you have no problem letting go. You are already pretty relaxed as is!
http://www.blogthings.com/thesnowtest/">The Snow Test

1 comment:

Karen said...

Celeste agreeable?!? This is Awesome!!! JK - Hope you had a great Christmas!