Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally Home!





I've just returned from a fabulous trip to Washingotn D.C.

I was in D.C. with a few wonderful ladies I work with. We managed to combine business with a little sightseeing. I will be uploading a few of the pictures from our trip over the next few days. We stayed in Crystal City, VA at the Mariott Courtyard. We walked the area quite a bit over the few days we were there, and above I have shared some of the my favorite photos taken while exploring. I was impressed with the mosaics that decorated the underpasses, and also with the airplane sculptures that dotted the streets. I only took pictures of a few of my favorites, but couldn't believe the creativity that went into all of them.

1 comment:

The Davies Family said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging..there is so much you can do Some call it 'digital scraping' right up your alley. I am excited to check in on you! I like your title too, very creative! Looks like a fun trip!